Updated May 25th 2020
Thank you for choosing Spam Radar!
What data do we collect?
- Data about your device, such as your operating system and hardware to make sure Spam Radar works well on your mobile device.
- Details of purchases you have made
- Log information on technical issues you experience, if any.
What do we use it for?
- To provide you with the functionality of our app.
- To analyse how users are using our app, for the purpose of continually improving them. Our analysis would not look at individual users’ data.
- To help address any issues with our app, should you get in touch with our support team.
- To make us aware, and allow us to assess and fix, technical issues in an efficient and expedite manner.
How do we protect your data?
Communication between our app and our servers in encrypted to ensure your privacy. Access to our servers is safeguarded to prevent access by any unauthorised person.
How long do we store your data for?
We will only store your data for the minimal amount of time required by the aims described above, to address any legal rights or obligations with regards to data retention, and/or allow for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and rights.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there..
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred. Other cases: We may disclose your information also:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
- For the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Our apps are not targeted at anyone under the age of 13, and we do not and would not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. Should we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete their information from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child provided us with personal information, please contact us as described below and we will take all necessary steps to expunge their data.
General Data Protection Regulation
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and any implementing legislation (also known as GDPR), our studio – Fluffy Gem – is the assigned data controller responsible for any personal data we process.
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it.
You are entitled to obtain information from us on how we handle your personal data, to see copies of all personal data held by us and to request that your personal data is amended, corrected or deleted from our systems. You can also limit, restrict or object to the processing of your data. Your consent to use your data may be withdrawn at any time. Please note that even if you withdraw your consent, we can still rely on previous consent as the lawful basis for any processing of data which occurred before you withdrew your consent. While we believe our usage of your data is limited to legitimate and reasonable business interests, should you disagree you have the right to object. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us as described below.
How can you get in touch?
If you have any questions or comments, or would like to converse on any of the above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.